WHO WE ARE?
It is a non-governmental organization advocating for the right to origins for those who were separated from the care of their biological parents through the “Abandonment” phenomena >>more
Lebanon has witnessed forced separation of children from their biological families resulting from complex factors while the civil war, the discrimination and violence practiced against women, >>more
Separation from the biological families is a worldwide phenomenon yielding to severe violation of child and human rights. Children are said to become invisibles as they lose contact with their origins.>>more
- Daniel Drennan's Blog
- Children of The Cedars - Holland
- Terre Libanaise
- The Legal Agenda
- Institut International Des Droits de l'Enfant
- The Adoption Truth & Transparency Network
- La Voix des Adoptés
- Born in Lebanon
- Adoptee Cultural Archives
- L'Hybridé / Personnes adoptées ; Un espace pour se ressembler
- Better Care Network
- Espace adoption : Quelles sont mes origines?